Calling on all photography lovers and enthusiastic Instagrammers! Share your interpretation of the 2017 ING Unseen Talent Award theme Common Ground on Instagram and you could win a fully organised and paid trip to Unseen Amsterdam 2018 for two people*!
Submit Your Photo
Upload your interpretation of the theme Common Ground with the hashtag #INGUnseenCommonGround to Instagram before Monday the 13th of November at 9.00AM (CET). Provide a short statement in the caption explaining how your photograph relates to the theme 'Common Ground’, encouraging the discovery of similarities amongst differences. Please read the general terms and conditions before entering the competition (see here).
A jury consisting the Head Curator of the ING Collection and the Artistic Director of Unseen will select the winning image from all submitted photographs to the competition with the hashtag #INGUnseenCommonGround. The winning photograph will be posted on Unseen’s Instagram account during the week of 13 - 17 November 2017.
The winner will be offered a fully paid and organised trip to Unseen Amsterdam 2018 for two people*, which includes the following:
- Return flights for two people;
- Invitations to the exclusive ING Unseen Talent Award Ceremony on the official opening day of Unseen Amsterdam 2018;
- Meet & greet with one of the ING Unseen Talent Award 2018 finalists
- Invitation to Official Opening Night of Unseen Amsterdam 2018;
- One night stay for two people at one of Amsterdam's hippest hotels;
- Two Unseen Passe-Partout tickets (valid for all days of Unseen Amsterdam) with access to the Unseen Fair, Unseen CO-OP, Unseen Book Market, Unseen Living Room, Exhibitions and On-Site Projects;
- Two copies of Unseen Magazine #5.
About the ING Unseen Talent Award
The ING Unseen Talent Award is an initiative by Unseen and ING that gives new photography talent a platform to present their work on a global scale. Click on the finalist's names to see how they interpreted the theme Common Ground.
*Please read the Terms & Conditions before entering the competition.